CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What happened, slightly edited so you don't know who

So one of my friends hasn’t talked to me since in months. & like I try to talk to him via facebook, myspace, aim and he never answers me. But I know he cares about me because he was my boyfriend for like six months last year. And he randomly like hugs me and tells me he loves me when we are together. And like I got over him not talking to me since whenever, I sent him a Christmas card, so I was over it and I completely and totally was forgetting him. And then I go online today and he commeneted on two of my pictures with heartss and I just I started to cry, this makes me a complete and total loser I understand really, but I mean it’s been six months. Without so much as a hi and those heartss made my day. &&& this is really all I have to say to that.I haven’t thought of you in a while. & then you go & make me remember & break my heart once again, thanks for the tears.

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

That doesn't make you a total loser, Steph. It makes you human. And being human is a good thing because vampires don't exist and sadly neither do monster hunters (talking about Sam and Dean there). Anywho, love ya girly.