CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

too much going on.

this is going to be the weirdest post i've ever made. i've got a lot of stuff on my mind.

what's going on? i feel like armsac never talks. not in chats or even in texts much. i mean i'm probably the only one of us who has NO life and looks forward to talking to you guys so much, but i don't know. i feel like i'm missing out on so much.

i don't know how everyone's life is going. how is crsytal, ren, mel and steph? i don't know. and it kills me that i don't know anything.

as for me...well i'm fine i guess.

i've come to realize that friends are just...i don't know. a waste of time? i don't want to say that, because it's not precisely what i mean, but the whole thing with will has me rethinking my luck with friendships, and then the fact that armsac has fallen apart (to me it feels that way) just adds to the fact.

i'm a cold person. i've come to realize that. my last day of work is in a week and shortly after i'll be moving. and i told will and he acted like he really cared and was sad he wouldn't see me before i left. and i basically don't care. i didn't even care he got arrested. i'm just fed up with all of it. i don't know. i'm a bad friend.

i don't even know why i'm writing this. but it scares me that i think i'm the only one looking forward to 09 and i don't even know if it'll still be happening because i never talk to you guys.

and meg, i'm sorry about your dad. i know what it's like to lose a father figure (my pawpaw) and i know it's hard. i'm here for you sweetie.

but my heart hurts thinking that maybe all of this was a waste of time. (making friends)

0 comments: