CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Look a Penquin." "WHERE!" "It was there." "Where did my money go?"

It snowed the other day. Like seriously snowed. I liked it at first and then I realized that the gawd damn snow made me sick.
fuck snow. Well I don't mean that I love snow, I kind of just don't like that I got sick cause of the snow. I love snow. It snowed. I guess we're good.
Kitten(s), I got one in late August (boots) and came home yesterday and found out that my big brother got TWO kittens. So I made a deal with my grandmother. I get one of those kittens too. However the one I get is so shy and sad and all that stuff. Whatever I get me a new kitten :) I have to think of a name for her, why do I always get the girl kittens?
Sick.
It's the snows fault it went from snowing to like sixty in like five minutes. fuck it.
ARMSAC 2009
can not happen soon enough, my whole family knows it's gonna happen and they all talk with me about it. My gram mentioned having a full house and I was like it is gonna be fuller and she goes, your friends are not coming for seven months Stephani.
I love her. I can't wait. Ashley save your money while I do the same. :)
ily<3

xoxo
Stephani

0 comments: