CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

don't worry

ok so it seems like my girls are having a tough time recently.
and it seems that some of you are worried that I'm not going to like you when we actually meet each other or that I am going to leave you...
but there is no way that i'm going to hate or leave any of you.
simply because of one thing...
you girls aren't my best friends...
not anymore.
we surpassed that a long time ago.
you girls are my sisters and my family.
and you don't leave family.
and yes you may hate family at times...
but deep down you still love them whether you admit it or not.
well okay there are definitely some exceptions to what i just said...
but you girls are not one of them for me.
i love you girls.
if i hadn't met any of you...
i would be a lot lonelier than i am most times...
cause even though i can't see you...
i know that i at least have you girls to talk and rant to when i need to...
or at least most of the time when i need to.
and if you girls aren't on exactly when i need you...
i know i can always talk to you the next time you are on.
and by this point i'm rambling...
but we all do it.
that's been proven.
i just felt that it was important for me to say this.
and important for you girls to know this.
i think that's all i'll say in this blog now.
and to finish it...
Happy Valentine's Day chicas.
and you can't say that you don't have a valentine...
cause i'm here to fill that role.
speaking of valentines...
i really need to make mine.
and they will definitely be late.
<3
Crystal
ps...don't ever be afraid to call me at home if you girls need someone to talk to...or email me or something. you don't only have to blog about your feelings. maybe hearing someone's voice tell you that everything will be fine will help.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hobag, you have me crying again. but i'm crying and smiling at the same time, so i guess that's alright.

i agree with what you said crystal. but me with my worries and fear and lack of self esteem really gets to me sometimes.

but as usual you're a lifesaver.

dude i so know what i'm getting you for christmas!

<3 happy valentines day!