CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Untitled

He looked at me tears in his eyes
As we both dreaded saying our goodbyes
I turned my head to not show my pain
And he held me in the terminal main
'We'll be together soon,' He told me
'By the very next moon,' I reply sweetly
The announcer comes on and says I must leave him there
But at that time I really didn't care
I hug him one last time and kiss his sweet lips
My arms on his neck as his hold my hips
'I love you,' I stutter out before running off
He stands confused for a second before walking off
He watches my plane leave and mutters, 'I love you too'
I see him in my head and smile thinking,'I will always love you'



That poem is my life.

xoxo
Stephani

2 comments:

Crystalily said...

aww that poem is very sweet.
totally is.

Sinful Stephani said...

ugh i love all the poems that she writes.
but that one is so my life.