CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random

So yea this is going to be extremely random.
I bought Crystal and Ricky their plane tickets and sent their itineraries to them. Um I spelled their last name wrong, I'm actually a bit dyslexic and I have problems with spelling which is why I tend not to use words I don't know when I'm spelling, because to me it always looks right. But yea I spelled their last name wrong, I switched two letters, and then I told the airline, they fixed it they said so there should be no problems.
ARMSAC is offically July 7-22. We can stay at my house for as long as needed probably but just to warn you all I will be working while we are staying at my house, not like insane hours or anything but probably very early in the morning until like 12 or 11. I actually might need the money so it's a good idea you know. (But most likely I'm gonna work like three days and then be like can't sorry lol).
I sent out my valentines yesterday, got Crystal's which btw love I love you! Seriously amazing Valentine thank you for making it for me and sending it to me. And we DO need to get (me) a puppy and tell Kevin Jonas that he's the father (Maury moment there). I also got one from my mom, which she obviously didn't think about it was very pink and girly, and I don't really do either of those things. And then a picture from my little three year old sister, and one from my little one year old brother. My brothers was scribbles, my sister drew me the Jonas Brothers... she labeled them but the only one I can see is Joe. so nick and kevin sorry lol.
I keep drawing lately, I still can't draw faces, it's just not what I do seriously. But yea I drew a bunch and put them on facebook. People keep telling me that they are good and stuff but I think that they should have faces. Seriously. FACES. ugh but whatever apparently they look good faceless. I drew peter pan yesterday too, he has a face, I should put him up. However he is a cartoon, and yea.
Um my pictures keep falling off my wall, and yea that sucks, I have lots of tape now so that I can tape them back up but it bugs me. I have other pictures I need to tape up too, but all the other things haven't fallen off yet so that's kind of gay.
My boss must hate me, she keeps making me work at the most random hours of the day. I hate it. I am so about to quit.
I'm two faced to anyone who knows me, apparently. Yea I do talk crap about people, but I do it to their faces 24/7. I tend not to want to talk shit about you and then be nice to your face. If I'm going to be mean to you I'm going to do it to your face. And I do mean that.
Um I think that is all for now.
xoxo
Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

yes we seriously do need to do the puppy thing. and i want a puppy as well. maybe you can talk Joe into getting me one when you tell Kevin that he's the father.

and aww for your sister drawing the Jonas boys for you. that's so cute.

i totally love your faceless drawings. and i'm so about to look at the new ones that you posted.

and one last thing....i so CAN NOT wait for ARMSAC!!! July 7-22 is going to be epically amazing.