CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am doubtful at times, but I can't help it what happens when the world all goes wrong?

So I finally have friends who I like, who like me and we plan to get together. And then basically we don't talk, which is kind of bullshitty but I accept it. I mean it's ARMSAC 2009 and I understand that some of us are working all the time (Ash & Me) some of us have school (Mel & Me) and some of us lost our only source on internet(Crystal) but I remember the times when every two seconds Ashley and I were talking somehow. I don't know it just seems kind of awkward now not talking to everyone. Mel and I might be going to see twilight together after December 12th, I really hope we go. I truly do. BUt who knows what will happen. *mistaken face with slight distaste*

Ash if you got your present I hope you like it. ily<3

xoxo
stephani

0 comments: