CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chats

I'm going to be completely honest when I say that I honestly wasn't that excited for the world tour for a while. I haven't seen the 3D movie. I was running out of comic ideas.
I really didn't care all that much.
And it was sad, but life went on. I was focused on school and work and trying to have a social life while dealing with a letter that had the same effect as a trainwreck on my plans for the future. But then I got a week off to just hang with family and friends, put aside all schoolwork, and realize that things weren't quite as hopeless as they seemed. With all that happening, a boyband kind of took a backseat to life, however big a part of my life they had been for months now.
So how is it that one little chat room window in the corner of my screen, flashing every .3 seconds in that insistent way...could get me so excited for it in the span of about ten minutes?
It definitely helps that I'm going to be meeting most of the girls in the chat room this summer (and still trying to figure out a way to add in the others without parental permission but without doing something criminal), and we already have a ton of plans. It's going to be epic. It's got me more enthusiastic and energetic than I have been in days. It's something of a virtual energy drink. Goodness knows we all get hyper enough in ARMSAC chats...especially someone who shall remain nameless (but if she were to be named, her name would rhyme with Smashley).
It's really nice to be included in these fun plans, even with how distant I've had to be with schoolwork and school in general. And I have a boyband to thank for meeting them. A boyband, a fanfic forum, and some hilarious late-night AIM chats. I'm really honored to be friends with these amazing girls, who are all (no matter how much they may say otherwise) extremely talented, wonderful, beautiful, and hilarious people that I honestly consider like family.

I love you girls. <3

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

AWW MELLERS!!
I LOVE YOU TOO!
you are one of my two...well three...big sisters. one of my two unbiological ones anyway.

and aww i'm glad i could be a part of making you excited for this summer. it is going to be amazing.
cause seriously my first Jonas concert EVER is going to be with you girls which makes it so much better.