CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reaction

I've had so many mixed reactions from people since I posted the below blog. And I'll tell you all right out, right now. I don't want you to be sorry for me. My life is shit, my life has been shit, my life will always be shit. I admit that I am fine with that. And if you want to be sorry for me, remember those people who have it worse than I do, fell sorry for them.
I didn't post this for you all to basically wallow in my misery. I just I needed to get it off my chest. I got pregnant twice at 16. Once was with a boy I love, loved will always love. The other with a boy who raped me and then beat his own child to death. I miscarried the babies, little people who deserved to live. But I don't want you to be sorry for me. I just needed to let it out. I've lived with this for two years. I don't want to live with it anymore.

2 comments:

Crystalily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystalily said...

see? I knew you didn't want me to feel sorry. As I've said on Twitter, it sucks that all that happened to you.

Another thing I will say, I'm glad that you have shared things with me. Definitely makes me know that you trust me...which is the way it should be.

I love you girly.