CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life

Life is seemingly nack to normal in my house. There is screaming, yelling, crying and bitching all before 8 AM.
I'm currently waiting for my brother to go to school (little), my grandfather to leave the house(grocery shopping) so that I can go to the store and buy bleach for my hair. Yea I basically bleached the shit out of my hair yesterday I'll be posting pictures later lol. But part of it is still blackish brown so I'm going and getting a bleach kit and a roots kit. It is going to be so much fun, going into work with WHITE BLOND hair.
Seriously I'll put pictures up here first.
My car is at the mechanics and has been since Monday, when it crashed into a snow bank.
and was impounded by the cops. and brought to the mechanics/impound lot. I am leaking some fluid and i have front end damage from snow.
I basically don't work for three days, today tomorrow and the day after, just based on the fact that on Friday I don't work until 4 PM. which means yes I am closing but by closing I get to basically do nothing the whole time. Only downside the shop doesn't have internet so I can't mess around online all night.
I found Ashley a flight from her to me for a total of 331 dollars. I know she keeps saying that she won't let me pay for it but I mean I have no problem helping her pay for her ticket up here. I just want to be sure that everyone is here! I am still insanely sad that Ren can't come, and she's never finished her blog she stopped at calling me the girl with five colors in her hair which is actually a lie right now i've got four... but still. Idk.

Um my brother leaves for school in 15.
my grandfather will leave right after that.
then it's bleach time :)

xoxo
Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

glad to know life in your house is back to normal...at least i think i should be glad.

still sucks about the car.

and seriously i say pay for Ashley's ticket if she's that worried about it. yes i know she has this thing with accepting money from someone and things (i have that issue as well)...but you could always tell her it's an early/late birthday present.

i just want everyone there as well. still majorly sucks that Ren can't come but that one is understandable seeing as she has parentals to worry about.

and what the hell kind of word is 'kyclowns'? it's what i have to type in as my word verification.