CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

probably the last blog for a while, if not forever from me

i don't understand it, he was suppose to make me feel better. he was suppose to help.
in the end we fought and now he just doesn't want to talk to me or even to quote him here.
If you don't stop, then I would not be expecting me to talk to you or come in July.

fuck, that is not what I want at all. I've been crying for the past hour and a half since he said that. I don't know I mean I love you guys, and I love him but I obviously can't talk to people, because they hate me in the end.
if this is my last post forever. i'm sorry i did what i was sure i wasn't going to do.
I didn't want to hurt anyone like i had been hurt but i might be there now.

you can try to talk to me. i probably won't answer.


1 comments:

Crystalily said...

Stephanie Elizabeth Erfe!!
this better not be your last post. look my brother is an idiot. and if i knew this was going to happen i wouldn't have let him talk to you.

gah this is my fault. i should have known better than to let him talk to you. especially after he even said that he doesn't know how he can help because he isn't that good at talking to people.

Steph please don't exclude us from your life. Please. It won't do anything to help you. It may just make things worse.

I love you. Don't ever forget that. And even if you do cut me out of your life, whether it's for only a day or forever, I will still love you.