CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have the worst luck with pets.

And that's the truth. I have horrible luck with pets. Since I was born I've had so many cats and dogs and turtles and fish and everything. All but two of my cats have died so far. The dog that was my dog, the one we got when I was born died. I've had a turtle bite a huge chunk out of my cheek so that I had to go to the hospital. My hampsters got scared and ate their babies in front of me. And my fish never last long, my brother & I actually fried a pair of Beta's by accident one day.
And I wouldn't even post this blog but today has been a horrible day for me. I cried at work and now I'm crying at home.
I came home from work today and my grandmother calls me into her room. This was normal she called me there all the time so I was used to it. But before I even made it into the room she spoke.
"Your cats dead."
What? Why does this always happen to me. I didn't cry I instead walked into the room and listened to my grandmother tell me how my brother had found her on the side of the road she had tried to run across and get food when my family got home with the groceries. It seems so odd but i thought for once I would have a pet that lived, because I love animals so much. But she didn't. And she was my baby, no it wasn't Draco it was Jersey but Jersey was my little girl who ran to me when I got home and who would follow me around the house. And it's always my cat. We've had a good thirty cats since I was born and mine always dies.
Pumpkin was eaten by a coyote.
Julia died in child birth.
Roberts was hit by a car.
Socks just never came back.
Boot was hit by a car.
Jersey was hit by a car.
Skimmer had heart problems.

Out of all the cat's I've had and those are only the ones i can remember I still have two.
Skittles, who hates humans and hides all the time.
& Draco who I love to death.

I don't know I just I don't think I should get pets anymore. No matter how much I love them. Because everything I love dies.

xoxo
Sinful Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

AWWW!! I'm so sorry hun. But hey I'm still alive...and hyper at the moment but definitely alive and I don't think I'll die anytime soon. But shit happens. Sorry to be blunt but it's true. I don't have all that great of luck with pets either but that won't mean that I'll stop getting them...when I can have them that is. Don't give up faith I think is what I want to say. Love you chica.