CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

shut up and put your money where your mouth is

(i'm listening to waking up in vegas, that's why my title is what it is)

in response to steph's blog:

i'm so sorry! it's always tough to lose a pet, and you've lost several. i'm so sad for you! :(

--
life is really strange sometimes. i think we all can agree on that one simple statement.

yes, this is another will blog. hahaha we only talk like once a month so i feel obligated to question the chat every month. you don't have to read this.

so earlier i got a text from him saying that out of all the friends he's had i'm one of the only ones he can trust, even though we're not really friends anymore and we rarely talk. so that was sort of nice, in a idk why you're telling me this sort of way. so i ask him what's up and we have a long chat via text about what's bothering him. i give him advice and he told me that when i say things they just sound right...wow.

he also said that me just existing makes him feel better. which made me feel AWESOME, because me existing makes me feel better too.

basically he has a boyfriend (and i SOOOO pegged him as gay years ago, even before we read hp slash together and he got a huge crush on a boy i wanted to kill him for liking (he was such an asshole!) so HAH.) and he doesn't know how to tell his homophobic friend. well first of all i wanted to say that if his friend were a homophobe and he hung around will a lot then he's just retarded, but i didn't. i was kind and supportive. i felt all special helping.

yeah this post made no sense. my will blogs rarely do. i just ugh. bye.

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

Um Ash I think we all had Will pegged as gay. or at least I know I did. but good for him getting a boyfriend. and yes life does definitely get weird sometimes.