CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm going down down.

So as weird as this sounds I'm kind of upset that I might not be doing school anymore. I was the one from the very begining who said that I didn't want to be in school right away. I was the one who was so mad about my gram making me go to school. I hated how much work I had to do in such a short period of time. I mean most classes last a semester I took mine in nine weeks. I didn't have breaks from school. I was tired all the time. The work was killing me. And here it is summer break time and I can't help but want to be on break but I know I should be doing my school work. Well I got a letter a few days ago, and then again today, saying I might owe money for my two classes I'm in. I owe $2450+ for two classes. Two classes that have nothing to do with me being a teacher. I don't need bio or physchology skills to be a teacher. Yea science is helpful but taking four science classes that will cost me over $5000 total for them is not worth it. Especailly when I'm not learning anything. I did six science classes in my high school career all before I was a Senior in high school. I understand earth science, biology, chemistry, oceanography, physics and anatomy and physiology. I took six maths, Algebra 1 &2, Geometry, Pre-cal, probibality & statistics. I took advanced history every single year. I was in advanced english every single year. I know the stupid things you are trying to teach me. I know how to do labs, I know how to write papers. I know how to add. I did an art class (or two) each year. I took German well enough to go to Germany and have conversations with native Germans other than things about Kuh's (cows). I'm smart and yet all that online college has made me feel is dumb. I don't 'participate' because I don't feel like telling a bunch of thrity + year olds that they are wrong on simple matters such as the differences between plant & animal cells. I do my work and yet on occasion my teachers don't give me credit. One teacher told me that he couldn't open my paper, I offered to send it in, in a different format and he told me it didn't matter I was still getting a zero. I was told no more school today, because they aren't spending more money on it. So probably after Wednesday no more school for me. My grandparents give my brother the world, they gave him 8,000 for school not to long ago and yet i need less than 3,000 and i get told no. it's just i don't know.
ugh.

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

Sorry Steph. But it's not weird that you are kinda upset about not doing more school. Trust me I know the feeling. While I hated studying for the GED, it was nice to be doing school work. Someday though I'm sure you'll get back to school.