CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love being the only one who can see other people's drafts.

hahha this really has nothing to do with that but I hit a button when trying to get a new post (this thing hates me!!) and saw the drafts and stuff. Usually I'll read them and then decided if they need to be deleted or just left alone. Like the ones that just have a title and have been here for a month go bye bye. but the ones that were just posted and have a shizz load of stuff to them stay. There are two that come to mind to me that were in the 'stay group' both by Ren believe it or not. The first one is the first blog Ren ever started to write on here. She was talking about us all and then stopped at me, made a comment about me being the girl with five colors in her hair. And the second one was from not to long ago and it's do so many different song titles in it. But that's not about this.
It's officially 7:23 and like 32 seconds in Connecticut right now (which means most of you are also experiencing it being 7:2... oh darn 7:24.) and that means that in just over five hours. I'm going to have best friend time with three of the greatest people ever. And then we have to wait an hour for Ashley to come, but hey we can chill out and make plans about how to be mean to her. JK lol. You know we are totaly normal for the most part but then again we totally aren't. & yes ashley your sign does say hickcicle on it.
I'm watching tv and trying to think about anything else. my heart is like eep. epp. epppppp. but yea i think i'll just thing of breakfast and my awesome hair (it's not actually green but Crystal thought it was. I have a green wig lol but i'm going to the airport wearing it.)
this is going to be insane. I remember when there were 272 days until ARMSAC. I remember when Ashley sent in her jonassecret about it, like the day before we changed the day that everyone was coming in. I remember when we had thought half would be at my house, and half at Mels. I remember everything it's insane.
I remember meeting Crystal for the first time, and I do mean that. I remember I was standing at the end of her driveway talking to her on the phone. Ricky, Kevin and Crystal all came out side and Ricky & Kevin spotted me Crystal did not. She asked where I was and Ricky was like RIGHT THERE. hahahh :]
I rememeber meeting Mel for the first time too. I was at the movie theater waiting and we had been texting each other and then she pulled in. We both got out of our cars, I was just hoping it was her and she was looking for me. She texted me when I was standing right in front of her. that right there is one of my best friends. hahah I love you Melisssa <3
and now I'm meeting Ashley for the first time. I'm pretty sure she is gonna hate me every once and a while but it will be worth it. I kinda need to wash my car right now. So maybe i'll do that after I have breakfast.

YEA

xoxo
SinfulStephani

0 comments: