CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kevin. Is. Engaged.

As odd as this most likely sounds. I always thought I would be angry or depressed when it happened. and yet I'm excited. I like him and Danielle together (but we'll let that slide it's apparently the sickness talking) So I'm kind of excited for them to get married. And have little curly haired greyhound babies... Now that's not the sickness that is my bitter rage that has been in my body for a while, but hey at least they won't be swamp babies.... hopefully.
<3
xoxo
Sinful Stephani

4 comments:

Ren said...

Heyyyyyyy now. No dissing the swamp babeh. It's my child.

Sinful Stephani said...

haha Ren I love the swamp babeh.
I actually am thinking about making something with swamp babeh on it!

Crystalily said...

Swamp babies...hahaha gets me everytime. and just so you know...both Ren and Mel said that they weren't going to be the ones to tell you the news. Guess they didn't want to witness you flipping out or something. *shrug*

Sinful Stephani said...

WHAT GUYS I MEAN COME ON I'M NOT TOTALLY DELUSIONAL. I KNEW I WASN'T REALLY GONNA MARRY HIM, JUST LIKE I KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY RICHARD. AND YES THIS IS MY YELLING 'VOICE'.
:P