CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh Boy

As much as I don't want to take up a whole post doing this, I can't think of a better place to do it. As it stands right now, here's my schedule for armsac...Feel free to disregard, haha.

Tues July 7
lessons 10-11
Hartford Airport to pick up Ash, Crystal, and Ricky
Steph's house for the night

Wed July 8
no work
Six Flags?
home that night

Thurs July 9
lessons 10-11
can we go to the beach? Then i can spend the day with you guys since I don't have to work.

Fri July 10
work

Sat July 11
work

Sun July 12
hopefully off so we can do something

Mon July 13
lessons
work
you all crashing at my place

Tues July 14
breakfast?
lessons
work

Wed July 15
lessons
work


Thurs July 16
lessons
work
Steph's house that night

Fri July 17
JONAS

Sat July 18
JONAS

Sun July 19
home
work



Depending on how many kids we have sign up for next session of lessons, some of this could change. I'll be driving a lot, but that's all good cause I love to. I'm sorry I can't go to the airport on the 22, but that's the craziest day since three of the guards will be gone and I HAVE to be at work. :(
Soo, it sucks. I hate how much time I'm going to miss, but hopefully it'll work out. And my car won't die. xD

0 comments: