CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ashley(is a meanie pants) But Mellers, Renners & Crystalily rock! they rock on!

Ashley decides to go and be all mean to be on her first post. So I, being the nice betch I am, have decided to spill a little bit about Ashley.
Ashley is twenty years old and basically in love, oh who am i kidding she thinks she is gonna murry and have babies with a sixteen year old. And yes Ash I know not for two months. still PEDOPHILE.
She is the evil twin, even though she is three years older than me.
Bajah Ashley who am I kidding. Nothing would be the same if I didn't have you. Without you I would have never met Melissa, I met her through you over your nick Pedophile siggy she made one day. Ren, who I only met cause well she was part of ARM and I was friends with 2/3 of ARM to begin with. Or Crystal, who I met because she read the tale of a pedophile which I wrote about you.
I guess I am just a jealous betch and I wished that Kevin Jonas's clothes went WISSSSHHHH for me like Nick's do for you
betch ily

AH It deleted all my stuff STFU!
ugh.

Ren
Renners is amazing.
She is the true baby of the group but I often forget that because she is well more mature than Ashley is.
She is an amazing:
Writer.
Singer.
graphic designer.
She is pure amazing.
Ren keeps me sane when Mel is not around but Ashley is.
I am seriously really upset that I haven't talked to Ren in forever.
And that she can't participate in ARMSAC 09 :(
That would be a sad strawberry in IM talk.
Always love Kevin, even when I don't, which won't happen unless I steal/rape/kidnap one of his brothers and/or garbo. lol
Renners ily<3


Melissa
Melissa is pure amazing.
She is an excellent writer, artist, friend.
Some days when suffering for lack of Ashley, or Crystal or everyone period Mel is there for me.
She is like the shrink I never had but I have always needed.
She is an amazing artist.
ojdisabeautifulthing.uber.com
cheeeeck it out.
Some of those comics are about me.
I'm not sad to admit it.
Mel & Kevvers make cute babies.
So do Joe & Big Rob.
But don't ask about that lol.
mellers<3

Crystal
Crystal! I spent three humorus days in your house in Michigan.
And learned more than one thing.
1. Oh-hi-ho. will never be my friend. and thank you for telling ashley so she can keep bringing it up.
2. Michigan is fucking COLD at 5 AM. and when your brother brings my laptop back upstairs the day I am suppose to leave, it means go downstairs and tell him bye...at 5 AM.
3. Your dad hates it when I say I don't know and/or I don't care as to if I will eat the food he is offering me. It will get me smacked.
I can't wait til you get internet back.
Until then I will spam the fucccck out of your phone.
And if your brother gets you high.
tell me.
I will.CHOP HIS DICKOFF.
crystalily

that is all for noow

xoxo
Steph

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

haha yes those things you learned are true.
and you are totally welcome about telling Ashley about Oh-hi-ho.
ily girly.