CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

O.M.G. Did you hear? I'm fucking Kevin Jonas! It's so hawt.

It's true, Kevin is cheating on Danielle with me. And he broke his promise to God, and is sleeping with me. Oh man how I wish that was true.

Currently I am sitting in my Pajamas watching Bad Boys as the chick attacks Martin Lawrence with a baseball bat, cause he's 'not Mike Lauwry'. Staying home from work today wasn't my first choice I really didn't have a choice though when I woke up this morning I was so stiff and in so much pain that I cried as I walked to the bathroom and as I turned over to turn my alarm off.
I'm reading and writing fan fiction and looking at the stuff for my classes which I start today. My life is boring. I admit it.
:(
xoxo
Steph

0 comments: