CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

If you're gonna wear a mask, at least one should be pretty. :)

No Steph, I'm not sending you a mask. That message was a joke and you're a meanie. Hahaha I love you.

We really are the only ones writing on this sucker, huh?

Right now I'm really just...I don't know. It's a chilly Saturday morning, there are hours before I have to work again, and I just don't know.

My mom called me the other day to tell me my dad was in jail. Is it sad that I care more about when she tells me that my uncles are in jail? I've never really spent a whole lot of time with my dad, not since I was little. I feel so heartless that I don't care that he's in jail, but I don't really know him. Maybe it's the best place for him, you know? Besides, he owes me twenty bucks.

I have this weird feeling about my friendship with Will. (Stephani if you tell him this I will kill you. ARMSAC blogs are just for us and whoever else reads them....God I hope Will doesn't read it.) He's been my best friend for forever, but he's been lying to me. I know he has. He sent me a message asking if he could come over last night after I got off work. I told him no because I was about to go to sleep. (I legit did too, like an hour later.) He sent me one back saying it's fine because he couldn't really go out because his tailights were out or something. Then later he sent me a message saying he was passing my house....um, okay. Whatever. I don't like friends who are liars.

....Even though I kind of lied to him when he pissed me off. I told him that he couldn't come see HSM unless he bought a ticket (which is true, because the ho is selling out like whoa). Truth is, I'd bought a ticket for him a week and a half ago. I invited my best friend Kayla (who I never talk to or see or hang out with...it's so weird how we're still bff's.) to see it.

Ugh, gah, grah.

That's how I feel.

1 comments:

Sinful Stephani said...

hahaha my message was a joke too.
ily ash. & pray will does not read this blog.