CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pondering the Meaning of the World

Not really I wish that is what I am doing.
I am however pondering why the FUCK I am awake at 8:52 AM!
On a Saturday!
Alas I have been awake since oh 7:28 AM... ON A SATURDAY!
Fuck life.
Also
I have a buuucket full of candy sitting next to me right now.
I bet it will be gone by next week.
Oh & who else is sad that I don't work on Halloween so I don't get to wear my cool costume all day.
...well I will anyways... but still!

Now I go to watch a movie. And wait to see if Ashley is going to send me that picture of her for a mask for Halloween, after all I want to scare all the little kids in the neighborhood off so I can steal their candy. *insert evil laugh here*

xoxo
Steph

p.s. it's two months til my birthday and christmas. i expect bitching presents...or some of you can expect to get left at the airport. *insert smirk here*

0 comments: