CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Dysfunction, But It Works

Steph, hahah I love you. You make me smile so much just because you're not afraid to say exactly how you feel about things. I can rarely do that. I'm only my true self when I'm with my best friends.

Feel special dorks, because I'm including you in that list.

We're just a family. Whether we like it or not, believe it or don't. While we live all across the USA (okay, not really, just in like 4 states or so, and they're KINDA close if you're looking with your eyes crossed) I think we were always meant to be friends.

I almost literally can't go a day without texting Stephani, even if it's something stupid. Usually she calls me names and our back and forth name calling can go on forever. (Check our myspaces for some old proof.)

Mel is my rock and my constant sounding board for new ideas. She was the first I told about Jonas Bug and a lot of other stuff. If I hadn't of spammed her first story with my ridiculous comments, she never would have encouraged me to write.

And the others, well, I mean I already talked about them in the last post, so I don't know why I'm doing it again. So I'll stop.

These girls are the most amazing people in the world. And while we're so different we're a family.

Whoda thunk that the Jonas Brothers above all things would bring us together?

But hey, at least we have more in common than just a desire to molest those boys!

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

haha the ending of that post is my favorite. oh what a wonderful 'dysfunctional' family that we have.