CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

ho.Ho.Hopefully

Good song the maine btw check them out.

Okay since this one had HO! in the name I decided to post about my co-writer (until other people WRITE!), myself, and probably the jonas brothers since they are playing. But Ash is a deff cause she is the ho to my betch : )

Ashley(!~!~!) is amazing beyond belief. She always makes me laugh with the stupid stuff she says, from alien rap music, which is amazing lol, to telling me to text and tell her she is not a creeper... even though we all know she is. Despite the fact that we live *25* hours apart she is probably the best friend I have. Ashley my life would suck without you... and I don't suck ho! lol ily.

Stephani(me!~!~!) I have come to realize that I gave very little information about myself before o.O how could I not tell the world about me! Ugh like I said i'm 17 (18 in two months bay bay!). I'm Asian, and more often than not that joke about being Asian is coming out of my mouth. I admit it. I'm medium height, brunette(with a blond underlayer and black in there too lol) with brown eyes. I wear glasses...to drive...even though I need them period. I crashed my car last Saturday. And got a new car on Monday lol. I'm not rich, nor is my family, we just have
money. I can't wait for the day when Ashley, Crystal, Mel & I are together!...Ricky might be uninvited by then. I joke around with a serious face. Sing & Dance like there is no tomorrow. Write like the wind even though I stink at it. These girls force me lol. My phone & iPod are always with me, trust me there. And I love getting random text messages from Ashley at like 3 AM about hot steamy fireman KEVIN JONAS<3>Yea I went there lol.

Jonas Brothers(by age..youngest first):
Frankie, my favorite, you might think I'm kidding he is so my favorite. I will marry him. PED FOR LYFE lol. jk. will not marrrry Frankie. He is adorable though.
Nicholas, douche...I mean... I love him too! He is the reason that I am friends with Ashley, Mel, Ren, Crystal, so many of my friends, so thanks Nicholas. &...you&kevinmakecutebabies...sorry.
Joseph, ah first love of the group, it didn't take but a single glance for me to be all swoons. yea you are that good...not. I was just very shallow didn't care about personality just looks. So you win there...and lose everywhere else. *shrugs*
Paul Kevin Jonas the second, you are truthfully the closest thing to Prince Charming I have heard of in a while. You and your brothers have manners galore and are so respectful it's actually kind of sickening. But I love you non the less for it. You are amazing. You might think that us fans don't love you as much. But truthfully you are my favorite I love you to all things unholy. Mellers loves you, Renners loves you, Ashley love(d) you(before she realized she was meant to be a pedophile). We all love you.
Thank you for what you all have done in my life. I could not thank you enough.
<3
xoxo
Steph

0 comments: