CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's Eleven PM Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?

Those effin commercials get on my nerves every single time I see them.

"This is Channel (#) news saying... It's Eleven PM Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?"

Fuck you.
What if I don't have kids?
What if my kids were kidnapped?
Or what if they died?
Do you realize that would just depress me more than I normally am depressed.
Fuck you Channel (#) News. Fuck You.

Also on the same subject my father the other day.
In my room saying goodnight as that commercial came on.
And he goes...
"Probably stalking those ugly Jones kids."
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
FUCK YOU!
First off they are not ugly, they are all gorgeous so you and your fat self can go far away and never talk to me again.
Second off they are the Jonas Brothers, or the Jonas Boys. Not the Jones kids. No. Wrong. Play again next time.

And when he calls them ugly he means it.
He told me that they were all unattractive the curly haired one(Nick [it was June his hair was mega curly]) had "girl eyebrows"
The Asian straight haired one (Joe...IDK where he got Asian from... *coughJScough*) had a unibrow and if it wasn't connected them they were bushes.
And that the other straight haired one (Kevin...Kevin is never the other one. He is the sexy one) was plain ugly and that his face looked like it belonged on the curly haired one's body.
I didn't talk to him for a month. fucking mess with my boys.

On a very different note, my friend Sarah & her friend called up limited too and asked Why there were no kevin t-shirts in the store. (sarah is a mega Kevin girl too :])
The responce "he is too old"
So sarah shot back very unhappy with that comment
"Ashley Tisdale is older than him. Kevin Jonas is sexy."
Hero Sarah, HERO.
hahah
The video if you want to watch is called limited too calling about Kevin shirts, it's most likely the first one. by ZoraandSarah. :)

So I leave you with these words for the night(morning)
"Ashley Tisdale is older than him. Kevin Jonas is sexy"
"She's out there stalking those Jonas Brothers."

xoxo
Steph

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

yes Sarah is a HERO! definitely.