CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Introductions....psh, like one is needed.

Hey! I'm Ashley (the A's of ARMSAC) and I'm cooler than Stephani. The world knows this, I just like putting it in writing.

Right now I'm reading Stephani being a perv (as usual) after an 1:10 phone conversation ARMSAC had. It was niiiiiice, even though I did most of the talking.

Stephani is my twin, but the evil one. I love her and she's the best. Only she will truly understand the wiiiiiiiishing sound Nick is going to make one day and I love her for that. Early morning phone conversations aren't cool unless they're with her.

Mellers is one of the most amazing people in the universe. Seriously. I'm jealous of her talent each and every day, but I support her like a soccer mom. :) She's the heart and soul of ARMSAC, because without her we never would have formed. I loveeee herrrr and her comics. (Especially the ones with me in them!)

I'm so going out of order, hahha.

Ren hasn't really been around lately, and I miss her. She was the one who kept us all balanced. She's always a ton of fun, but she knows how to get down to business when it's needed. Even though I'm older than her she's a person I can learn a lot from, and I respect her for that. Renners is amazing.

And Crystal....hahah she's my favorite. :) Okay, I don't have favorites in this group because everyone is amazing (minus me, but let's not get into that) but Crystal is special. I never thought that someone who seemed to read and comment everything in the universe and had something nice to say would want to be friends with me.

I can't believe any of the girls in ARMSAC want to be my friend, but I'm not questioning it. Separate we're just a bunch of weirdos (you girls know it) but together...we're a GROUP of weirdos.

A group of weirdo friends who will always be there for each other.

ARMSAC forever!

Psh, because we're THAT cool

2 comments:

Sinful Stephani said...

ily weirdo

Crystalily said...

ok so i know this was posted forever ago but i didn't have a chance to read cause well my laptop was being gay. but now i read it...and aww Ash.

and yes i'm a weirdo...i will not deny that.

ily girlies.