CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Every Move I Make Feels Lost With No Direction

So, I had this totally awful day, and I was going to let off a lot of steam here in an attempt to make me feel better. But I've decided it wasn't even worth it. Mel and I were talking earlier about Miley Cyrus's song The Climb. And so this is my interpretation of that song. It's acoustic...just piano and vocals. No other effects. And even though it's not a very good cover, somehow, just for some strange reason, it means something to me.




EDIT: Version with better vocals.

3 comments:

Mellers said...

Ahhhh love ittt! :D This does sound awesome!

Crystalily said...

It's great Ren. Good that it means something to you even if it's just simple. Love you chica.

Hey, Stephani! said...

Renners you are amazing....
woah i'm on a different account!
SWEET.
hahah i'll go back to being me!