CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

wow.

reading through all of the old blog posts (yes, i know i have no life, thanks for thinking it) really made me inexplicably happy for some reason. yeah there were some blog posts that were sad, some that were stupid, and a few that are downright unnecessary, but reading them made me realize just how close we all are.

reading through them made me realize that you girls would be there for me no matter what. and that really helps me out a lot. you all know by now i'm a worrier. but reading through those blog posts put things into perspective.

so thank you for being amazing. :)

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

Well at least now you definitely now that I'll..and we'll...be there for you no matter what. Probably doesn't mean I'll stop telling you if you ever need to hear it again.

Oh and no need to thank me. I can't help but be amazing. :P