CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Random I know, and I know I just posted also

But us CAMS...Um..SAMC...Ugh. Mel, Ash, Crystal and Me we need to talk.
1. We need to talk about plans for ARMSAC, my gram told me and i'm quoting her here 'i hope you have your laptop wherever you are.' oh yea we're not suppose to stay at my house the whole time eff.
2. Ash Crys and I need to talk about moving in together, if Mel wanted too also that would be chill. We just, we need to talk about it.
3. We just need to talk, we also need renners. cause i love her. and never talk to her if we aren't in ARMSAC chats anymore.
4. It's pouring and I hate it, and i'm sick and ugh.
5. nap time!!!!
6. i just barfed in my mouth a little. http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/ check it

xoxo
Stephani

4 comments:

Mellers said...

What do you mean by moving in together? *is confused*

Crystalily said...

Haha the four of us is "MACS" or at least it could be.

But um alright...I'm not going to be sleeping tomorrow...or well today because well I need to go to sleep at night and not mid-day but anyway. Yes I believe we all do need to talk.

Sinful Stephani said...

Meller boo.
Ashley, Crystal and myself were going to look for an apartment, or like a house to rent together.
that is what i mean.
and you are OF COURSE invited.

Mellers said...

Ooooh. Gotcha ahah.