CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's In the Way <3 <3

So this isn't as much of a blog post as it is shamless self-promotion and plugging. I apologize. I can't help it. This is a song I wrote. One I actually really like. And I'm working on cutting it so it actually sounds decent. This is what I have so far, I've produced a rough cut up to the end of the first chorus, the rest of it is just some sound effects I was messing around with and the recording of me and my guitar. But please download and listen. :D Everyone. I'm so shameless. XD


4 comments:

Crystalily said...

It's amazing Ren. As I'm sure I've told you before. I love it.

Anonymous said...

i listened to what you sent me on my phone and then this.

ren it's amazing, seriously.

steph actually had a good idea, but you'll have to ask her about it. ;)

Sinful Stephani said...

Renners love, my idea, which Ashley has to be a butt about and not tell you is.
When everyone is here over the summer we are doing a 'reality' show.
and i was thinking that since you can't be here.
and since I love that song.
We could use it as the theme song for the show.

Mellers said...

Ren, it's official. You win at life. This was amazinggg.