CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I do too much and too little at the same time.

It's weird. I've been cutting back on being on my computer, not because I don't love my computer I do. But because I believe I spend too much time on it. Well lately, mainly this past week I've been having problems with posting my schoolwork. I've posted three things later... well counting the stuff i have to post yesterday that i'm posting today five. but ugh. it bothers me.
xoxo
Stephani.

ps ash way to use a horrrrible picture of me.

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

So I've read this post a few times yet haven't commented. Don't know why just haven't. Now I am though. If anybody spends too much time on the computer it's most likely me. Of course though I only spend hours on it when I actually have it. The other times, my brother either has it or I'm sleeping but still. Sucks that you are or were having trouble with posting school work though.