CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

*headdesk*

Ugh.
I feel like I am neglecting a baby by not posting on this thing like regularly. I mean when it started I posted once a day, or twice depending on the mood of the day but ugh it's been what four days? I feel bad. Which is wrong cause well I mean four days isn't a long time. My other blog goes miles without being posted on.
Okay *headdesk* is a Ren thing. It comes out often if us girls are involved and truthfully all have used it once or twice I'm sure. I know I have.
Let's see, let's see what has happened in the past four days.
I broke my digital camera.
Bought a new digital camera.
Bought another digital camera, for my friend.
Worked, got paid :D.
Dressed up like a Fairy Princess and went to work, even though I didn't work.
Went Trick or Treating.
And Worked.
Yupp that is pretty much my life.
Besides like five stops to Wal-mart.
& a lot of text messaging.
...Shit I need to put gas in my car.
Oh & I started my two new online classes :)
I'm excited.
College is passing quickly this way!
I miss talking to the ARMSAC girls.
Us SAM girls
(Stephani, Ashley, Melissa)
are writing a joint fan fiction together.
I wrote a one shot.
I read a shit load of shit about twilight.
Um. That's pretty much what has happened.
Besides my boss going total creeper on me and these three other girls.
And inviting us to lunch of Thursday.
Cause you know when you work at Dunkin Donuts it's completely normal for bosses to invite their employee's to a different Dunkin Donuts for lunch.

Random side facts:
Ashley has never had Dunkin Donuts!
I know it's scary.
Crystal & I have never had Red Bull.
Okay so I had a sip...once...and then I threw the can back at Alex's head.

Um.
I should be going to sleep after all work in 8 hours.
Oh but we turn the clocks back so make that nine.
FUCK.
My cat is attacking me.
I will keel a nigg.

xoxo (for now)
Steph

0 comments: