CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I broke my cellphone charger. :(

I remember always wanting to read growing up. I didn't care what I read books, newspaper articles, comics as long as I read the words written in front of me I was a happy child. I became obsessed with Dream Street, ah i was so young and so were they then, and started to read fanfiction about them. And when that faded it lead onto Harry Potter and I was ALWAYS looking for Harry Potter fanfiction to read. Well then I heard of this little band called the Jonas Brothers. I liked their song Mandy, I had heard it the year before I became obsessed, and most of their other songs made me feel as though I had reason to live. Because by then I had given up hope on living, wanting to spend my life dead, by then I had been pregnant miscarried lost my boyfriend and had started an abusive relationship. I searched many different sites FanFiction.net to name one of the ones I frequented for Jonas fanfiction but then I found JonasBrothersFan.com it seemed like a good place to check out over the week alone. It was Christmas week and I was alone. So I spent that week all by myself on a computer my mother had let me on, it was more often than not locked with a password and right before they left my mom put the password in for me, reading Jonas Brothers fanfiction like I had never seen before and I read and I read. I didn't join until December 24, 2007 at like 11 PM. It seems silly now but I was afraid. However one thing I loved more than readign was writing, my fingers always found the way to the keys that they wanted to hit and I could read the same sentence again and again or just once over making sure my words were what I wanted them to be. That first night I posted, just a few simple comments nothing big and I dreaded posting my own storied. And then I did post my stories and people loved them. I met my best friends because of that site.
Madison Paige- she was the first person I really talked to on & off JBF. She was fourteen at the time and lived in a small town ten minutes away from Wyckoff, New Jersey. She was into Jonas Brothers, musicals and fan fiction. She is the first person I wrote a joint fic with, the only person I've ever FINISHED a joint fic with. I STILL haven't met her, even after two planned get together but pretty soon I'm just going to drive down to her house and see her.
Hayden- Oh dee she was amazing, She was the second person I talked to on and off JBF all the time. she was best friends with Madison and I. We started a joint fic together the HSM crew, Hayden,Stephani,Madison. We were superheros PowerMads, SuperGirl H, & WonderSteph, now if you've read Tell me, tell me, why the sun is shining out here in Jersey when you are no where near those names should sound forever, the girls in that story were my best friends. But then one day Dee's account was deactivated and she was never on AIM any more. I was devestated, she was one of my best friends the one who had been talking to me about boys in boxers when my teacher put my computer screen on EVERYONE in the classrooms computer screen.
Then I met some other people.
For a while I had been stalking around JBF trying to find something other than OMG JOE fell in love with me on the first date and we made out and got married. And I found it with three great girls.
Ashley Marie Ates- I forget what I first read of yours, which makes me feel horrible but you have had so many storied started over time that I forget which one brought us together. I remember though that you and Mel were having a converstaion about being a pedophile for Nick J. And I said I was one too. Truthfully I was still a year away from such a thing but I was close and at times I am more mature than my age. And then I brought up writing a fic about being a pedophile. and tale of a pedophile was born. Which lead to Tale of a Perfectionist and tale of a (up&coming)popstar. And the awesome friendship.
Melissa White- I still don't know your middle name. hahah I remember reading Elevator that was the first thing of Mel's I read. I'm not sure if I commented or not but I can tell you that I was in love right away. Back then I was shy, well hell I still am on some points, and didn't want to talk to people I didn't know because I was scared of rejection but then pedophilia happened and well I'm glad it did. we saw twilight together and can I tell you I loved the movie but even more I loved meeting one of my best friends.
Rennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn- Hahah I read you because of the other two, I just don't remember when it was. I just know that you are amazing, you make me smile and I can't afford to frown most days. Gardenia's was love from the first time I read and will once again be love when I read it for the last time. your writing made me feel like I was ten trying to piece together a fib to tell me mother. And I truly do mean that, you seemed to write with words bigger, with more feeling and heck more smarts than my body had. And then I found out you were fourteen and I was jealous. But I love you and it still. I wish you were coming.
Now Crystal I know I didn't include you here and that's because I've never read one of your fanfictions and I'm truthfully ashamed to admit that. I mean I've read one shots and joints you have done but never one of your fanfictions. But even so I know you are an amazing writer. You are one of the best friends I could have ever asked for, you are so much more than that also. You are my sister, just like the other girls are but you are like the sister I go to visit on holidays lol. Your dad is like my dad and your brother... well he's my lover (haha jk) but hey I love you the most sister. I'll see you in july<3
So truthfully I joined jbf to read stories I never imagined that I would post my stories, never imagined I would meet you and never imagined that i would have sisters becaue of it.
xoxo
Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

damn you Stephani...you got me about to cry. and yeah yeah I know...no crying but I can't help it. It's alright that you haven't really read any of my stories...but that's understandable seeing as I've only started three of my own...two of which will probably never get finished. Anyway I love you and can't wait to see you and hang out with you again in July.