CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry.

This isn't directed to anyone and yet at the same time it's to everyone. It just it has to be done.
I'm sorry I'm not pretty enough, that I weigh more than you do and my skin isn't crystal clear.
I'm sorry that I curse a lot, it seems like the only way you pay attention is if I do.
I'm sorry that I try to help you, I never had the chance to help before and now that I do I just get in trouble.
I'm sorry that I'm helping your boyfriend cheat, you deserve so much more than him so do I but I'll never have better not since he died.
I'm sorry that I don't understand what your trying to say all the time, I try my hardest but I'm always wrong.
I'm sorry I'm never right, I wish I could say that I did one thing right in my life but I can't.
I'm sorry the pills didn't work, because if they did you wouldn't have to deal with me.
I'm sorry I can cut my skin, because I'm sure that would feel great right now.
I'm sorry I don't sleep with everyone I meet, but I tend not to be a whore no matter what you think.
I'm sorry I'm your friend, I know you'd be better off without me.
I'm sorry I dress like a 'slut', even though I hardly ever show skin and wear no makeup at all.
I'm sorry I embarrass you, I don't mean too it just happens.
I'm sorry you think I don't listen, I do I hear everything you say even when you hear nothing I say.
I'm sorry that I cry when you get mad at me, your the only one who does this to me.
I'm sorry that we never talk like we used to, now it seems like all we do is fight.
I'm sorry I fight with you, I just I can't help it some times.
I'm sorry I ever talked to you, because you obviously don't want to talk to me.
I'm sorry.
xoxo
Stephani

(ps I'm sorry but I'm not going to talk until I fix everything.)

0 comments: