CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Story of My Life? It Sucks. The End.

Whatever. I'm over people, just people in general.



If people want to ignore me, whatever. If people don't give a frik about me or anything I do, whatever. I can do that. I can deal with that. I'll always just be the one who doesn't quite measure up. I'll always be the fat nerd. I'll always be that invisible girl because the second I open my mouth or try to say a thing, people think they can stop listening. Because it doesn't matter. It never did. It doesn't now. It never will. Now, I just need to stop being a freaking idiot and thinking that any of it matters. It doesn't. Oh well. Look at me, the naive moron who thought just a little too much for just a little too long.


Whatever. I'm done.

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

Not going to lie, about 90% of the time people suck. But no matter what Ren, there will be some people there that love you. I am one of those even if I haven't been on AIM in a while or talked to you much lately.