CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

*Editting My Life*

Unlike all the other things I do one thing that I can not edit it my life. If I could edit my life I would go back and do a few things again. I would tell my ex-boyfriend [who I dated for almost *five* years] just how much I loved him and would miss him that last time he left (especially since I never saw him alive again). I would fight back when that other boy {also an ex-boyfriend} would beat me. But that's just one of those things I can't do, unlike a picture, a story, a blog post, an email or a friendship[mainly with ashley and me and our 'it never happened'] I can't edit what happens.
I thought of this as I edited a picture of myself, I have a habit of editing pictures of myself and others cause well I think it's fun. And then I edit my works by reading them over and over and over and most likely changing what I wrote because I feel like whatever I did is 'not worthy'.
Editing my life is like editing my feelings, beliefs, rights. I can't do it.I am what I am. Life is only this bad for a while.

xoxo
Stephani

0 comments: