CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

"home is where the heart is."

Home is where the heart is,
where the body lies,
where your love lives.
But what happens when my heart isn't in my home, my body lies in a place i'm only slightly happy with and my love is either dead or across the country. (Jamie is dead Ryan actually lives in New Mexico he is just visiting right now *sad strawberry*) I mean I guess I understand why people say that but if it's a lie why let it spew from your mouth?
My big brother Ben & I are going to go "home" to Virginia/North Carolina in late December to early January. I mean I am excited to go, I haven't seen my family/friends since i graduated( except the few people i saw at my cousins wedding in September) and I really do miss a ton of them. I mean after six months I am more than eager to see Nikki, Kara, & Jr (three of my sibings) but not so eager to see Scott, Jesse, Scott's family, or my mom (stepdad, stepsister,mom,stepfamily). And I can't wait to see some of my best friends China, Chelsie, Mary, Leah, Amanda, Sean, all them. But I don't want to see my family.
It sounds stupid but it's true.
And by the time I get back from VA/NC Ryan will be back in New Mexico, to spend some time with his family before going (back) to Georgia for college. And truthfully I want to spend as much time with Ryan as I can, however I know if I don't go see those people now it will be forever and a day til I see them, and I do mean that because I won't be able to go again til probably June. And then I have armsac in July.
I don't know life just is odd right now.
I'm getting a new phone on Wednesday.
(happy tomato)
xoxo
Stephani

0 comments: