CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

where oh where have all my friendlies gone?

hahah it's like steph and i are the only people who use this blog. boo, armsac, boo. you don't even get capitalized.

my stomach hurts. today i'm hanging out with will starting at around 5. i'm technically grounded, but my stepdad will be thinking i'm going to work so it's all good.

i'm kind of antsy about today. i want to see will because yesterday was his birthday, but then i don't.

he sent me an email telling me he had some...stuff. (stuff ricky wanted crystal to do...if you can't follow where i'm going with this you're an idiot. :)) now there was a time when that would have been awesome and cool, but i'm just kind of over it.

it's so funny to see will doing this stuff because he used to message me and call and tell me off for partying and all the crap i did, yet now he's worse at it than i ever was. i don't really want to do that today, but i don't know how to tell him.

i mean it's his birthday celebration. i should do what he wants.

i dunno.

so i just have an antsy feeling in my stomach.

i'm a bad friend.

0 comments: