CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight

I don't know it seems to me that my weird obsession with the Jonas Brothers is slowly dying, until something new Jonas catches my eye and then I'm right back there with them. But truthfully I am more excited for the Twilight Movie than I am for the Jonas Brothers 3D movie. I mean shinny vampire men who look oh so fucking sexy, a werewolf who is my age in real life and fucking sexy. Um let's go with sexy time. Hell I even changed my background of my laptop from my favorite picture of the Jonas Brothers to the twilight boys. Cause yea. twilight<3. I don't know i mean unhealthy obsessions have always been my thing. Since I was oh twelve when I first discovered Dream Street (eep. Jesse McCartney, Frankie Galasso, Matt Ballinger, Chris Trousdale, and Greg Raposo *happy grins*) and now at almost 18 with Jonas Brothers( Kevin. Joe, Nick &Frankie...&garbo.&jack&jt&bigrob&ryan) and Twilight (EDWARD[rob], EMMETT[kellan],JASPER[jackson],JACOB[taylor]) ugh.
Unhealthy obsessions are so my thing.

xoxo
Stephani<3

0 comments: