CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

label my heart, label my life, just don't label me.

I have this label in hand all ready to place baby,
just stick in on my heart and let the world see.
Cause the words read, property of me.

I am in fact a huge sap.
I have this boy who I enjoy talking to and well he makes my heart flutter in a simple way.
ugh he is amazing, he is actually one of my best friends ever. And I do mean that.
I knew the boy from the time I first lived in CT (i was born in CT). And he's always been my friend. He moved away a couple of years ago :( but he's back!
His name is Ryan, Ryan Alyn Davy. He's amazing to say the very least. I actually dated him before but no one knew that.
It was right before he moved ugh I was so mad when he moved.
But yea Ry is amazing, he's tall, dark & handsome... hahah cause that is all I care about right?
But seriously, he is funny and sweet and caring. He always opens my door for me and pulls out my chair. He buys me coffee and stuff like that, cause he wants to.
I don't know Ryan was my favorite person for the longest time and he moved and I hated him and his brothers, there are four of them all about six feet blond hair blue eyes gorgeous, but I didn't hate his sister. Tara will always be my friend no matter what she does.
I don't know my heart it just soars when he is around.
Baby this label wouldn't fade away
Cause I know we are both here to stay
Baby I just want to say
I love you forever and always.

xoxo
Stephani

P.S. Ashley=bomb.com.... but not as bomb.com as me. I am BOMB.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

<333

pictures please. :)