CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a Blog Hog. But What Can I Say. I Do Nothing All Day.

Okay so there might not have been a vote, but it is decided.
I am a blog hog... okay there was a vote about that part.
And I'm way to mean to my friends.
I was so ugh mean to Ashley tonight.
And I don't really know why.
I mean Ashley and I get along.
Hell she is my best friend for reals.
But we have that relationship where we are omg i love you, one second and then fucking betch i hate you the next.
Okay so that cursing is mainly me.
But yea it all started tonight when Ashley and I got 'divorced' and had Mel separate everything including out friends inbetween us.
Which led to a fight and me 'defriending' them.
Of course life five seconds later I started talking to them again.
And then Ashley called me and then Mel and then Crystal(who grabbed Ricky at times also)
And it was all fine it was a normal chat, Ash & I dominated.
I joked on her, called her a hick like three times.
(okay like a hundred)
but it was all normal truthfully.
And then suddenly it all went sour.
I don't even know what happened.
But my phone got muted.
And I stopped talking to Crys, and Ash.
And then it was like ugh bitch.
Whatever bye.
And Ashley hung up.
And I am a stupid bitch.
I admit that... okay the bitch part i'm not stupid.
But I was like purposefully hurting Ashley tonight.
And I don't quiet know why.
Sorry girlie.

xoxo
(from a sad)
Stephani

0 comments: