CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's that smell? That is the smell of Love.

... Well then Love smell like shit...
Ah work, what would I do without my job, without the customers, without my friends who come into work just to bug the shit out of me because they know I am two milliseconds away from saying fuck this I quit.
Some of you might think I'm kidding. Well I'm not. My job sucks some major ballage. Yea I just said that it's true it does. But I can tell you one thing that is for sure.
I Will
NOT be Thirty(or older) and STILL serving coffee to bastards who piss me off daily.
No offense to my coworkers who are above thirty, some above forty and doing just that but I have the chance to escape from that bull shit. I'm sorry I'm not going to be stuck at a job that when my house burns to the ground doesn't give a shit and still makes me pay for everything. the day after my house burned down. I seriously could not believe that my boss did that to her. The manager, who I love like she is my older sister, charged the assistant manager, who I love like she is my family & friend, full price for three coffees the morning after her house burned down. How the FUCK do you do that to someone.
So yes I shall move on past Dunkin Donuts, it might not be today (okay it isn't today.) or tomorrow(that might happen) or the next day(oh even more likely) or the next(as time goes on I hate it there more). But I will get away from that pit hole that is called DD. I mean seriously its a cool first job, but when people who need the job to support their child(one of my friends) get fired cause their kid is sick, or when people who are higher level employees (another friend) get fired cause they are in the hospital. It's straight bullshit.
I have an awesome Dunkin Donuts family I admit that and I'm pretty sure without some of those people my life would suck majorly. I don't know I mean without them I would still have the people I have such as ARMSAC, and all that jazz, but I wouldn't have people who I could hang out with where I live. I wouldn't have the chance to hang out with a gorgeous nineteen month old, and have her love me and to lvoe her. I wouldn't have the friends who accept my shopping addiction, it's mild I promise. I wouldn't have had the chance to see the band that caused me to be friends with everyone, the jonas brothers. I wouldn't have the chance to see the country, even if I did get lost in Oh-Hi-Ho! I wouldn't have half the shit I have.
Love is in the air, and it doesn't smell like shit right now, infact this very second it smells very sweet. Fuck.
I don't think that this blog had a real reason for being posted, well this post of it other than I wanted to post so I did. Suck it mother fuckers I do what I want and you can take your cotton picking ass away from me if you have a problem with that.
& Before you ask I am not RACIST. Fuck you. I mean seriously if you understood anything you would understand I AM NOT RACIST. Ugh. Someone fucking bugged me one day telling me that line of bull shit.
"I can't believe you just called her a dirty mexican and told her to go back to making you burritos you fucking racist."
UM Please. My best friend from VA, Andrea is Putero Rican and I always call her a Mexican she calls me a chink it's fucking even. Mainly cause people call us both Mexicans at first and then it just became our little inside joke.
Next we have my best friend from work, Kattie she's African American and I call her Niggs, it's okay she is very loud and open and shit plus she makes jokes about me being asian so what the fuck ever.
Next my best friend EVER Chelsie, she's whiter than casper the friendly ghost and she knows it and accepts it. I love the girl she is my best friend.
Then we have the JB BFF (Ash, Mel & Crys) They know me well a freaking nuff by now I think, if not well then I'm sorry. Just ask Crystal when I went to visit her I made a few jokes about Asians but hello I'm asian so I was dissing myself. But No I am not racist against Asians either, and I do mean that if I was I would be disgusted by my family and I am not. We rock, we rock on.
Idk how but this turned into an 'I'm not a racist rant'
Oh well that is just how I roll.

Random side note :one of my friends Mary was pictured wearing a Frankie Jonas t-shirt.
I have the same shirt.
We must be dating!
Or not.

xoxo
Stephani

0 comments: