CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ARMSAC CHATTTT NEEDED

Yo yo yo hoes and Ren
We needs us an ARMSAC chat with every member opposed to most of us or just some of us. We need Ashley, Mel, Crystal, Ren and me for reals.
We need to talk out the summer trip and the joint.
I mean I know we have the dates and shizz for the trip figured out but like I have questions.
For the two days we're at my house, right after everyone arrives is Mel going to be there too? What if Megan and Spencer and Corinne come? What happens then. We already said that the whore couldn't come. I'm just wondering these things I mean you know I have questions.
Plus we need to work on our joinnnnt.
Well I'm going to decorate my room.
:)

xoxo
Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

ok i was going to say something and now i don't remember what it was. i hate when that happens. um...



oh. you are right we do need this chat. and about icky...well hm...i don't know we'll all have to discuss that. but good news...he wouldn't want 'her' to come. i don't know why or anything but i'm not really going to complain.

hopefully we can set up an actual COMPLETE armsac chat soon.