CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

tra la la la :)

I'm a dork but we love me. I love stupid things, Chomper the dinosaur, taking pictures, dying my hair and watching movies. I have the best friends I love to death aka Ashley, Ren, Ricky, Mel, Megan, Spencer, Crystal and Corinne...AND Bre (Almost forgot her). And the band that rocks my world, it's just changing all of a sudden. I mean I still love JB. It's hard not to Kevin Jonas is fucking sex. But other forces in my life have caused me to rethink a lot of my music choices. I mean I never just stuck to typical disney pop. I've always been the girl who liked everything but right now I'm just leaning more towards bands like Metro Station, Cobra Starship, The Academy is..., Forever the Sickest Kids. Those bands have basically become life to me. Who knows. I don't even remember why I started to blog this blog in the first place. But I do know my little three year old sister just called me at 9:03 AM on a day I don't work. I love her she rocks.
And now just for a random quote cause I can.

"Start every day with a smile and get it over with." -- W. C. Fields
xoxo
Stephani

0 comments: