CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

"I just walked home from the sherrif's office."..."o.o"

You can tell who and how we are from our words and how we interact with one another, atleast that is what I would like to believe. By now there are a few facts that you should know.
1. Stephani is amazing, the second youngest (kevin jonas<3) apparently creative, a blog hog all that jazz.
2. Crystal is amazing(also) the 'middle child' of our ARMSAC family (joe jonas<3) creative, shy, and still outgoing.
3. Ren is amazing(hahah yea i'm stuck on that word), the baby[in some ways] (kevin jonas<3) really creative, [still in the process of blogging her first blog lol] and did i say amazing?
4. Melissa is amazing(yupp:]), the second oldest (Kevin &/or Joe Jonas<3) creative as mess(not blogging!) and the moderator.
5. Ashley is ....weird. old. (nick jonas<3) creative. talkative. PEDOPHILE.
yea that's pretty much it.
so ashley and i were talking today
and she said, 'I just walked home from the sherrif's office.'
and me being me i went O.O
and asked her why?
and she explained she went to work with her mother.
(sure)
and i was all...yea okay. if you say so.
I'm almost postive she got arrested for being a pedo on nick j<3
hahah
amazing to me.
amazing ily girl<3

xoxo
Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

haha i am the middle child aren't i? hm..i don't think i realized that before. goes to show i have my slow moments...more than i would like to admit.
but i like to think that you can tell us apart by those things as well.
and i seriously love how i'm a contradiction to myself. shy yet outgoing. i love it.
and ily.