CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Classified

My life reads like the classifieds.
Pages of what's for sale; what's on the auction block.
Attention bidders! It's Lot 45.
He's got a decent voice, he's got that crooked smile.
Hold on, you haven't heard the best yet.
He writes good storylines, he's got those honest eyes.
So take him home for just $9.95.
He'll sing the songs you like, he'll keep you warm at night.

My life reads like a classified.
Pages and words on sale, that's in my auction block.
Attention bidders. It's Lot 45.
This boy's got a happy voice, a crooked grin.
And yet you haven't even heard it all.
He writes songs that girls love, and those honeysuckle eyes.
You can take this picture of him home for $4.95.
He sings to you for your pleasure and he's there to keep you.

Now what boy could that be?

I'll give you guesses.
One.
Two.
Three.
<3

also like ash did with her ask me three questions go ahead ask me three questions about anything.
ily<3

xoxo
Stephani

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't wanna guess, cause i'll probably be wrong. i doubt it's nick. maybe kevin.

okay my questions:

1 what's one aspect of your personality you wish that friends would understand about you without you having to explain it to them?

2 what's one thing you would like to change about ARMSAC?

3 just tell me something random. i know that's not a question, but oh well.

Sinful Stephani said...

actually no. Pay attention to the eye color. it's a hint.

1. I wish people could understand alot of aspects of my personality. I wish people could understand my personality to begin with. Or even just understand me without me having to explain myself it just doesnt work that way.

2. Do I have to change something about ARMSAC? Can't I just love the awesomeness that is us and be all happy and shizz about it.

3. My kitten was trying to eat my glasses. I went outside in the snow in flipflops, pj pants, and a tank top. I wish that we would write an ARMSAC joint. Cause well then it would be a long time inbetween posts considering it's us and we would need all that time lol.

Crystalily said...

hm..i don't know who the boy is. i'll say joe.

and now for questions...
1) if you could have anything in the world what would it be? (and i suppose it could be a person)
2) what would your three wishes be if genies were real?
3) do you really think it would be awesome if you, Ash, and I all lived together?

Sinful Stephani said...

no. it is not joe.
it's not a jonas boy.
so no it's not nick or frankie either.

1. If I could have one thing in the world it would be Jamie. Which sounds weird because most people don't know the story behind that but I'd want Jamie. And if I couldn't have him I would want love for those who love without boundaries and for those who love the unloved.

2. wish #1- I wish i could be who I was before I was damaged so badly, before curse words came out of my mouth every two seconds, before I had to fight my way through everything, before the way I was was so hurtful.
wish #2- I wish i wasn't sick all the time. It gets annoying when people ask you whats wrong and you tell them your sick again and again and again. I've legit been getting sick every two weeks for the past year. it sucks.
wish #3- i think i would wish for a thousand more wishes and give them out to everyone who has touched me, or who touches me in the future. Because if I'm lucky enough to get three why not pay it forward to other people.

3. yes. I do think that would be awesome, of course it would be even more awesome if like Mellers moved in with us too! but she has college...which i do too but it's called a computer lol. I mean I had so much fun chilling with you for those three days. And I know Ash and I will be mega chill together, hello how are we online together. (plus if she ever tries to make fun of us for talking to one another over the comp we can be like you do it too weirdo. lol)

Crystalily said...

ok so since it's not a jonas boy...
i have no idea who it's about.
just thought i'd say that.