CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

bloggy blog blog!

dude, so it makes me so happy to see other ARMSAC girls besides me and steph write on here.

welcome to the blog crystal! ren and mel just have to write and we'll be one big blogging family!

there's no real purpose to this blog. i just wanted to post.

i was cleaning out some stuff today and i came across so much stuff that i forgot i had. some of it made me super happy (like finding my first pair of converse and realizing they still fit and finding about 20 shirts that i used to wear all the time) and some made me cry. (like finding mally the absinthe bear and the map of nodd.) but it was all fun to go through. i can't believe i was going to just throw everything away. i'm glad i went through it.

tomorrow is my last day in this house, in this city, in this state. and i thought i'd be so ready to go and be super stoked about it. and i am...but finding those things made me realize just how much life i had here.

i mean i was never popular, i never had many friends, and i was the biggest loser in the history of the world, but it was home. brookhaven helped me come out of my shell. i used to be the quiet girl who read books (and to be honest harry potter slash) and talked to will all the time. then i found forensics and for better or worse it made me who i am. it forced me out of my comfort zone so much it's insane. and i'm grateful.

hahah who said by hanner just came on.

and i'm dancing along like an idiot because it's oddly fitting.

i don't know what the future's gonna hold. i don't know what tomorrow will bring when i finish cleaning and packing. but i do know one thing.





































































































who said who said i can't be superman?

i say, i say that i know i can!



had to. :)

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

haha love the end of that there Ash.
and i'm sure the future will hold some great things (like the summer), but unfortunately there will probably be some not so great things as well.

and since i'm here...when is the chat today? so i know to be up and take back the laptop from Ricky.