CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

this blog has absolutely no point.

i wrote today for the first time in forever. well technically i started it last night but whatever.

i'm kind of glad i did it, but i realized just how long it's been since i've written anything. and how bad i am really.

don't take this as your cue to say "oh no you're not and blah blah blah."

i've always been uncertain of myself and i'm sure it's gonna be that way forever.

i don't worry about how much i suck at writing as much as i worry that you girls have been pretending all along to like me and be my friends all just to let me down and say it was a joke.

that would kill me.

i have issues.

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

Ashbash...let's get one thing straight here. or more like two but whatever. First of all, I have never lied to you about anything, especially about what I think of your writing, or our friendship for that matter. I understand that everyone has insecurities and writing is clearly one of yours, but know that the things we have told you about your writing, we have meant wholeheartedly.
Second thing, you are an amazing writer. And I promise that I'm not just saying it because I'm your friend. I mean I wasn't your friend when I first told you that you were a gifted writer. But that's how this friendship started.
So even though you think you are a "terrible" writer (totally not true as I've stated), I'm very thankful that you write and post things anyway. Because if you didn't, I never would have commented on one of your stories on JBF...and I would be missing out on an amazing friend.

And before you think I'm BSing you or anything, ever word that I have written here is from the heart.
I love you girly.