CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

I put the C in ARMSAC

hello there. I'm Crystal...nicknamed Crystalily by the wonderful Stephani...and Crysters by the amazing Ashley. Hm..a little about me. I'm 18..currently living in Michigan...and I'm the eldest yet middle child. Confused? Well it's simple. I'm the eldest child with my mom but middle child for my dad. Oh and I turn 19 in a little over 2 months...scary.

Now I see that the other two girls have talked about the rest of us ARMSAC girls in their first or second post...or I guess we've been mentioned in almost everyone of them but still. I figure I can be completely unoriginal at this point and do the same.

Ashley...oh geez what to say about her? She's the oldest age wise, but definitely the youngest in her own way. Definitely still a kid at heart, but then again I suppose we all are. Ash is random and funny and just incredible. She's an amazing writer even though she thinks otherwise, but the truth is I love her writing. It's kind of why I commented on the things that she wrote over on JBF. Which of course was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Ren...the baby of the group age wise, but if you go by maturity I would definitely put her as the oldest, and I totally mean that as a good thing. She's like the 'old soul' of the group I suppose. The one who seems wise beyond her years. And I have to admit this, I am totally jealous of her way with words. She's an incredible author and I swear I see her being published one day. And I will totally be in line to by that book the day it comes out...if I have the money. But I will definitely by that book.

Melissa...the artist of the group. Seriously the talent for drawing...amazing. Her comics are totally love...as well as her stories. I love all of her writing, especially the crack! fics that she does.. They are so entertaining. And Mel I know the two of us don't talk all that often, but it doesn't make love you any less.

and last but certainly not least, Stephani...the crazy, perverted one of the group, although her and Ashley seem to share that. I wonder if that's why the two of them seem to fight so much sometimes, the fact that they do have somewhat similar personalities...and yet they are so different. Anyway Stephani is the only ARMSAC girl that I have already had the privilege to meet...and it was incredible. So much fun...even the perverted IM convos about my brother. It probably wouldn't have really been a trip with Stephani if at least one of those didn't happen. Here is yet another amazing writer...and yet another one who doesn't realize it.

All of these girls are incredible...and I know that at least a few of them don't see that, whether it be sometimes or all the time. But they are. And these last how many ever weeks it was that I didn't have internet access was torture because I didn't get the chance to talk to them that much. Hopefully I don't have to go without internet again for a long ass time.

It is an honor to be included in this group of amazingly, wonderful and beautiful girls. Whether it be in their stories or just in the friendships that I have with them. I love you girls and I so hope that we are able to stay friends until we are all old and in retirement homes somewhere. And hopefully when we are in a retirement home, we're all in the same one. Just think of all the fun we could have even then.

Oh and one last thing before I forget (which I almost did)...I so can't wait until July. This may (probably will) just be the best summer of my life so far.

~*Crystal

3 comments:

Sinful Stephani said...

:)
ily<3
and dude wtf you posted yours before mine but mine shows up before yours gay

Crystalily said...

ily2 <3
and it shows up like that cause i edited something on mine. that's the only reason i can figure that it shows up like that.

Anonymous said...

:) ily!

you make me smile when you talk about me.

so do it some more!