CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Denouncing Boys

I'm tired, tired of stupid teenage boys who are retarded. I'm tired of boys in general who are retarded. Boys who act sweet one second and then get really mad at you the next. Boys who talk to you nonstop for the longest time and then stop talking to you except through friends. Boys who act like they are decent and then the next second turn into pervs. Boys who demand you do everything for them and then do absolutely nothing for you. I'm tired of boys. Yea I say this truthfully, I don't want to have to deal with boys anymore. The only boys I wanna talk to are either fake, posters on my wall or famous so they won't talk back.
I have given up on boys.

xoxo

Stephani

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

yes boys suck. at least the ones that we encounter on a regular basis. but i'm sorry. don't give up on boys completely though. there's a good one out there somewhere.