CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year, A New Cheer, A Old Fear

Every year everything stays the same. I make new friends and loose old friends. I have boyfriends, get dumped and get screwed over by the people I love which will always stink with a capital STINK.
Currently I'm at my mothers house in the middle of nowhere in North Carolina. Fun right not.
I hate my stepdad, that's nothing new I've hated him for as long as I can remember but I think he really went ot a new level of making me hate him this time.
My birthday is Christmas which means I turned 18(finally!!!!) and my whole family at my mom's house wished me a happy birthday and talked to me and merry christmas and all that jazz on my birthday...except my step-dad. I come to his house and he doesn't wish me a happy birthday infact the three things he says to me are. "did it snow." "Thanks for the shirts" and "are you coming with us?" yea and then he freaking yells at me because of how i am sitting on a couch, when the whole reason i am sitting that way on the couch is because HIS two youngest children (my half sister and brother) are playing on my laptop with me and if i sit the right way they can't play with me. WTF. Ugh so i like went upstairs and said they never had to see me again.
I went back home saw people i missed, people who i didn't miss, people who never talked to me and people who I wished i talked to more. I called a boy the wrong name, oh freaking well i never talked to him seriously maybe once since ninth grade. Got my ears pierced talked my friend into getting her ears pierced and another into getting her eyebrow pierced. Almost got my lip pierced, went to a hooka lounge and remembered why i was glad i didn't live there still.
I'm back in North Carolina now and I've come to realize three things. I'm so much happier when my step dad isn't around. My half siblings(Kara & Jr.) and one of my step sisters(Nikki) are pretty much the only reason I come home. And I'm blind as a bat. Seriously FREAKING BLIND.
I can't wait to go home tomorrow to see my kittens, my friends, my bed. It will all be amazing. I can't waaaaait! (Plus i get to have an awesome armsac chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
This is a blog of nothing really but I wanted to blog, i needed to blog, blogging is the most important thing ever.

Ashley you missed something on your pretty little list thingie! We are going to see Harry Potter on the 19th(i believe) cause we can!
Crystal first blogggg sweeeeeto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and everyone else who is reading this.
Happy new year(a little bit late) and remember everything isn't how it seems.

xoxo
Stephani

ps Ash I'm gonna post the picture of him in bed tomorrow unless i find it on this comp lol<3

1 comments:

Crystalily said...

well it seems to me that your step-dad is a major ass. just saying.
but at least you'll be home soon.
and hey now i want to see this picture that you're talking about too. or at least i think i do...or probably do. haha.